Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Everest a Comparison

Florida Chatterbox

Everest a Comparison

How does 'Everest' compare with 'Thunder Mountain'

I am a 'wuss' and do not like big drops. Speeed , twists and turnms i can handle.

Cheers

Florida Expert
    How does it compare to The Mummy?

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    In my opinion it is a bit more hair raising than thunder mountain, has some backwards bits like the mummy.
    Christine

Everest is Drops and Speed along with Twists And Turns and Travelling backwards in Pitch Black.

Enjoy [msnwink]

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This is not really a roller coaster, it is thrilling and better then Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain, but is it not actually that fast, but has a great story and fantastic effects - A great family ride.

Sorry - I can't compare to The Mummy as I haven’t yet gone round that one with my eyes open
    Tracy
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3207.aspx

Florida Expert
    My family loves the Everest ride. I find Space Mountain one long drop, which I enjoy whereas Everest is a ride/story/experience. Personally I think The Mummy is more scary but if I haven't planned on a day at Animal Kingdom, we all 'hop' on a hopper pass to Animal Kingdom to do Everest. Hope to be on it in a few weeks time!

Florida Chatterbox
    Being another wuss when it comes to rides. I adore 'the mummy' maybe i'll try 'everest' next time sounds good.
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Wen on Everest just after it opened, it a cross between Thunder Mountain and the Mummy, but I for one will not be doing it again. the only reason is that the going back part really makes me sick. I wouldn't mind the going back if it was like the Mummy, but it twists and turns and is quite fast as it goes back, although it only lasts about 30 seconds or so. It is just as fast as Thunder Mountain and the twists and turns are like the Mummy. I do try most things at least once, I did try Mission Space ONCE. I am really a big wuss when it comes to thrill rides, although I love Gwazi in Busch Gardens.
    CERI

Florida Chatterbox
    But the drops...

Are they steep or juts a few small dips. My fear comes from drops such as the drop at the end of the Jurassic park river ride. I can deal with short sharp drops which but not lonf prolonged ones. See what I mean?

Ok so what are the Everest drps like?

Cheers

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    You can see one of the drops from the viewing area just outside the ride
    mike