Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Atlanta Braves at DWWS

Florida Chatterbox

Atlanta Braves at DWWS

Hi

Any one been to spring training? What are your views?

I am trying to reserve some tickets to see the Braves on 27th March. All I am getting is unreserved seating on a grass bank which does not appeal right now.
    any suggestions or alternate methods to get tickets in advance?

Thanks

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Nigel

We saw the Atlanta Braves last year, and really enjoyed it.

WThey book up really quickly, but we got told by the clerk, that the players have assigned seat to them and if they don't use them they are returned to the counter for resale. The game for set I think for about 1.30, and asked if we came back the day we wanted, at about 11.00 there are always some seats on sale. We got right behind the homeplate, fab seats, just had to watch out the fouls balls a bit.
    CERI

Florida Junior
    Hi Nigel,

We were hoping to see the same evening game on the 27th, but thought we would just be able to buy tickets when we arrived. I didn't realise that they get booked up so quickly !

If you manage to find anywhere to pre-book tickets would really appreciate the info.

Thanks,
    Lisa
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    You can only get these tickets through disney. They are not available anywhere else.

We thought we wer out of luck when we tried to book tickets, but turning up on the day in the morning, we had great seats. would do it again.
    CERI

Florida Junior
    Hi Ceri, Thanks for the information but there are 10 of us in our party so I think I would need to book places to ensure we were all together.

Nigel I've just been on the link on the Disney website and it is giving me the option of booking tickets in the different areas and that was for the group of 10 so you should be fine.

Thanks again [msnsmile]
    Lisa
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx