Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flights

Florida Newbie

flights

can anyone recommend a good airline, i have been coparing virgin, continental ,delta and british airways, the latter being the preferred but most expensive.

what are my chances of haggeling with b a to match either virgin or continental?

general advice welcome.

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Alex,

You got a better chance of winning the lottery than battering over prices with airlines. How long are you going for, Where do you want to fly from, How about direct or indirect, what time of year are you going. You have only mentioned the scheduled flights have you tried the charter flights
    CERI

Florida Expert
    Charter flights are sometimes cheaper. Some charter flights are not so "roomy" but if you can put up with it , it lasts for 8 hours and then you have usually 2 weeks of lovely Florida

Thomson do Florida flights First choice too
    Linda

Florida Chatterbox
    Globespan fly out of Glasgow and like most airlines the reports are mixed.

We flew out on saturday with Virgin and it was fine, although the previous couple of times I thought Virgin service was a little poor, thank goodness all ok this time round.

Neil & Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We had delays with Virgin on both our recent trips and the first plane was really worn out. Going out my Tv did not work. Coming home my son's Tv did not work and my husbands one would change channels on its own.
    I'm flying BA in the summer and looking forward to it. It was actually nearly half the price of what we paid at the same time last year with Virgin.
    In my opinion Virgin are definately letting the standars slip.
    Christine

We flew out on Friday with First Choice and it was excellent. More leg room than Virgin and we think better food. We also think it is better flying into Sanford. We were in our hire car heading for the exit 35 minutes after the plane landed. There was a short queue for immigration and then we picked up our bags immediately and no queue at Dollar. We would certainly fly First Choice again.
    Lynne

Agree with Chris Virgin standards do seem to have slipped over the past few trips we have made - only used them as they have had good deals and sales on,Some of the charters have improved as customers are expecting more.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

We also think First Choice are excellent. Loads of legroom, good food and seat back TVs. We would definately fly with them again

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by whitfield family
    We also think First Choice are excellent. Loads of legroom, good food and seat back TVs. We would definately fly with them again
    [/quote]
    Is this economy, though or premium?
    Jan

Florida Junior
    I really wanted to try FC because the reports always seem to be good howver with a DS with special needs so therefore medical stuff and wanting to go for 3 weeks 23kg is pushing it for us.
    ali