Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Cocoa Beach

Florida Savvy

Cocoa Beach

Can anyone tell me what it's like here - never been before and im planning a visit on my next trip at Easter.
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Sarah we love Cocoa beach and usually do a trip there when we are over,it's a stunning Beach and then you also have the Kennedy space center close by along with Merritt island which is well worth a visit
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Florida Chatterbox
    We went to Coco beach for the first time in September and it was realy nice,the beach was lovely and it was not to crowded.

Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

We love it and if there is a shuttle going of that is a added bonus .
    Lovely beaches and some nice restaurants .
    You are near a AIR force base .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I quite like the area, don't forget the HUGE Ron JOn's surf shop, open 24 hours too[8D]. Beach was nice, but my lot aren't beach babes like I am (well would like to be)[msnwink]

We love it - spent a whole week there last summer. Our boys like to camp out by the pier where there is a great bar/restaurant and surf the waves all day.
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member
    My place is just to the South of Cocoa Beach; so I like the area and know it very well.

Sorry to disagree but it is far from being a 'stunning beach' IMO and it doesn't compare with some of the Gulf coast beaches.

However the coast from Cocoa Beach right down to Sebastion Inlet(Melbourne beach etc)is far less crowded with free parking with showers/toilet facilities right next to the beaches. There are nearly always waves - sometimes big enough for proper surfing, and nearly always high enough for kids to use boogie boards.

The other great advantage over the Gulf coasts is that the Atlantic breezes keep away the mozzies, and they can make life unbearable after dusk in other parts of Florida.

Gold 5 Star Member
    we're having a day here durimg our trip in march Sarah

i am planning on writing a trip report when i get back so watch this space[msnsmile]

We spent a day in Cocoa Beach last week and the beach was almost deserted. It was lovely. We visited Ron Jon's and although not particularly into that sort of thing, it took us over an hour to browse around. I holidayed at Cocoa Beach 15 years ago and it just hasn't changed and is still very relaxing. I am sure you will enjoy your visit.

Sandra