Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: How is it on july 4th

Florida Junior

How is it on july 4th

Hi folks, we're trying to put together another trip (we went to highlands reserve last year and had a sensational holiday). I have some flexibility in our dates but currently i've asked for availability from 21st june through to 7th July from all the owners on the orlando villa's website(s). I'm about to be a pain and ask for availability for the last two weeks in June specifically because we thought that the july 4th week may just be pandamonium and perhaps best missing all together.

My question is though based on all of your experiences how is it around July 4th ? if I have the chance should I miss it all together ?

thanks in advance for all your help

Mark, Tracy and the girls

You always get a good atmosphere in FLORIDA on holiday time and it is all the fun of being in FLORIDA .
    They seem to be organised in all they do and when you queue there is things being done for you to see to make time go quickly .
    Enjoy your holiday when ever you go .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    IF you do happen to be there on the 4th of July there are many places to go to see the fireworks at night and try to avoid going to the parks as they are very crowded, but also fun to be at. Just get there early as they do close to the public after a certain time.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    It is busy Mark but there are plenty of things to do.

I tend to go shopping as it's nice and peaceful as everyone is out and about celebrating.
    CDV

Florida Expert
    July 4th is brilliant especially if you love fireworks! We spent one July 4th evening down by the lakeside at Kissimmee, there was an amazing atmosphere and few tourists. The fireworks were spectacular as were those at Seaworld on another visit. We hate crowds but love being in Florida for the July 4th celebrations.
    Have a great time.
    Nina.

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/f...ntal-3217.aspx

http://www.orlandovillarental.com/fl...ntal-3219.aspx

We have been 4th of July and although the crowds were amazing at the parks, I would sooner go for the 2 weeks in June and have relative quiet.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Junior
    Thanks everyone - we decided to go in the last 2 weeks of June, not because of july 4th but more because it is significantly cheaper that way, when there are 6 of you it makes a big differnece when the airlines put their prices up by about £100 a head !

thanks for all your feedback

Mark, Tracy, Sian, Emily, Bethany and Hannah

Florida Chatterbox
    I went to Magic Kingdom on 4 July a few years back and it was HELL ON EARTH I wouldn't bother. If you've got a villa, I'd stay there for the day, soak up the rays and have a laugh and barbeque round the pool [msnwink]