Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating out from Crescent Lakes

Florida Chatterbox

Eating out from Crescent Lakes

Hi

I thought the thread re Orange Tree was a good call. so...

Rather than drive back up to the 192 via Poinciana what options do we have eating out from travelling in any other directions?

Cheers

(Can you tell I am getting giddy with excitement?)

Gold 5 Star Member
    Turn left out of Crescent Lakes and you have a very nice local eatery, Woodsbys which is very reasonably priced and all the locals go into it (it's a secret so don't tell anyone else! [msnwink]). Just a bit further along the road you have about six local eateries featuring Caribbean, Mexican, Chinese food, etc. Then there's Beef O'Brady's, Sonny's BBQ, McDonald's and Taco Bell. Then there's a health food store that has a cafe where you can buy great salads and smoothies. Then there's a family run Italian restaurant which is usually raved about and another place that does wings.

Turn right out of Crescent Lakes and you have Burger King, Denny's and various local food eateries.

Shall I stop yet or do you want more?
    blott

Florida Savvy
    Hi

We have a property on Crescent Lakes but we have not been back since July 2005,[msnsad] my memory is not at its best but have all these eating oulets opened recently, from memory driving our of Crescent Lakes onto Poinciana Blvd there was little else but for Wildnerness on both sides of the road until you reached the first crossroads with a garage on the corner

Sounds great, cant wait to try then!!!

Andrew
    Andrew

Florida Chatterbox
    More please Blott!!

Administrator
    If you turn right at the crossroads, the above are a little further along on the left. I think most have been there for quite a while, but you may not have had cause to go down that road.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sturgess
    Hi

We have a property on Crescent Lakes but we have not been back since July 2005,[msnsad] my memory is not at its best but have all these eating oulets opened recently, from memory driving our of Crescent Lakes onto Poinciana Blvd there was little else but for Wildnerness on both sides of the road until you reached the first crossroads with a garage on the corner

Sounds great, cant wait to try then!!!

Andrew
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by NigelM
    More please Blott!!

[/quote]OK... how about a Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins coming opposite the main entrance to Crescent Lakes? [8D] All those bagels with cream cheese, muffins with egg or ham, coolattas in various flavours, not to mention the mango and other flavour smoothies or the ice creams. Oh and the donuts of course - like Boston cremes! [msntongue]

Then, if you turn right after all the above places, you'll come to Kissimmee Old Town (not the bungee jump one, the historic one) which has a great diner called Joanie's and there are another couple of restaurants there also.

You could be pigged out by the time you get back to the UK - and we haven't even got to the 192 yet! [msnwink]
    blott

Florida Savvy
    Thanks Roger

Blott, We love bagels, makes us want to go even sooner!!!!

Andrew
    Andrew

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sturgess
    Thanks Roger

Blott, We love bagels, makes us want to go even sooner!!!!

Andrew[/quote]If you haven't been for that long, I think you'll find quite a lot of new stuff.
    blott

Florida Expert
    Coming out of Cresent lake going down poinciana making a left. Go to 1792 and make a right. Go about 2 or 3 miles and on the right side before you arrive at CVS pharmacy there is a little shopping strip. New fast food from Chicago. Hot dogs, Italian Beefs, Sausage sandwiches, a real treat as I have yet to find a place that sells Italian beefs so this is a real treat!
    Place is called Cravers. If you go a bit further up past Pleasant Hill there is also a Kentucky Fried chicken, Publix and a Subway.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Savvy
    I read this with interest, we're staying on Crescent Lakes too! We fly out on 10th March. Getting close now, can't wait!