Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balloon flights

I'll give that to Keith, wouldn't like to loose it over the side
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    Went last time we were there. Landing was as smooth as could be. Have no worry.

PS I am a PT Cruiser fan as well.

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm like you Lynne i don't like heights but it does look great and i know Neil would love to have a go.

The pictures look great Elaine.

Maybe i will pluck up the courage and have a go[msneek]

Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

we did a balloon flight in may last year (daughters gave it to us for a christmas gift)I too have aback problem and did speak to the pilot about it before we flew he was wonderfull when the balloon landed the pilot asked everyone to get out before me then walked me out. it was one of the most memorable things I have done I would heartly reccommed it to anyone

Florida Savvy
    Thanks everyone, really really want to do this, we are going to pluck up the courage.
    Teresa

Florida Expert
    Go for it! It really is THE MOST magical experience. I was very close to chickening out watching the balloons being prepared (the basket looked so tiny) but my feelings of apprehension (I hate heights) went completely as soon as we started to take off. Words just cannot describe it, you really have to experience it. We landed gently on a small track in an orange grove. I really couldn't believe we could land there but the pilots skill was amazing. The smell of the orange blossom in the early morning sun was breathtaking. I can't wait to do it again.
    Have a great time.
    Nina.

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/f...ntal-3217.aspx

http://www.orlandovillarental.com/fl...ntal-3219.aspx

I loved the balloon ride we took. This was actually in the UK, over Bath and when we flew over one of the Crescents, one of the houses seemed untidily placed, as though a child had laid it all out and then slightly kicked the last one. I so wanted to lean over and tidy this 'lego' piece. Once I got over realising what I was about to do I really loved it.

Bob's Balloons in Florida come highly recommended and do fly over our house so am thinking about it as a Christmas treat fro my Husband
    Tessa

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1529.aspx