Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: US Residents Villa pricing structure

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a US resident - prefer nightly rates & fully inclusive rate (includes tax & pool heat)

2 25.00%
  • I am a US resident - prefer nightly rates and pool heat included but tax listed separately

0 0%
  • I am a US resident - prefer nightly rate including tax with pool heat listed separately

1 12.50%
  • I am a US resident - prefer basic nightly rate with tax and pool heat listed separately

0 0%
  • I am a US resident - prefer weekly rates & fully inclusive rate (includes tax and pool heat)

3 37.50%
  • I am a US resident - prefer weekly rate with pool heat included and tax listed separately

1 12.50%
  • I am a US resident - prefer weekly rate with tax included and pool heat listed separately

1 12.50%
  • I am a US resident - prefer basic weekly rate with tax and pool heat listed separately

0 0%
  • I am a US resident - No preference how the rate are listed

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Residents Villa pricing structure

US Residents Villa pricing structure

The villa owners are looking into various advertising opportunities and we are hoping that you can all help us with this, please.[msnsmile2]

When you look at the villa adverts how do you prefer to view the pricing structures?

Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

<span style="color:red">Please can villa owners NOT vote on this poll [msnsmile2]</span id="red">
    Caroline & Dave

It would be interesting to know the results of this poll so that we owners can meet the wishes of most US residents. Have you posted it somewhere Caroline & Dave?
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Only 3 people voted Brenda. However, 100% voted for fully inclusive rates.[msnsmile2]
    Carla

Florida Expert
    How come only US residents can vote ?, Im Irish and my preference would be weekly rates with all taxes included and pool heating an extra option.
    Olive

There is a separate poll for non US residents see http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_36309.asp [msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Olive it is only geared at US guests as it is market research for a US advertising site.
    CDV

Click 'view results' and your question will be answered.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brendawilliams
    It would be interesting to know the results of this poll so that we owners can meet the wishes of most US residents. Have you posted it somewhere Caroline & Dave?
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    Sorry Caroline I made a blunder [:I][:I]
    Olive

That's OK Olive[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

It is a shame that this was only of interest to 3 people but at least it shows that they all preferred the all-in quote.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Carla
    Only 3 people voted Brenda. However, 100% voted for fully inclusive rates.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx