Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small family - will a villa still work for us???

There are only the two of us now and before we bought our three bed we always stayed in villas. I don't like the regimentation and lack of space of any hotel room. All the villas on these sites are like home from home, very relaxing and provide everything you could need for a perfect holiday.
    Enjoy choosing your holiday home.
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Debra, I have to agree with all the other replies. A villa is great no matter how small the party. The villas rented from the owners on these sites are great - you will love the villa experience

[msnsmile]
    Julie

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi Debra,

We have accomadated quite a few parties of just 2 people as well as 3, and 4 people in our 5 bed villa! It is nice for people to have some extra space. Many people chose a villa over a hotel for that very reason. I think you will have a great time if you decide to rent a villa.
    Frances

Florida Chatterbox
    We agree with the above. It doesn't matter if there is only the two of you,a villa gives you so much freedom. Hubby and myself have at least two weeks on our own each autumn.
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

I think the freedom of a villa is what makess us stay away from hotels (not just in Florida)I love the way the kids can wake early and have their breakfast without waking us up. The same way we can watch TV in the evening without disturbing them. You can also save money by not having to eat out for 3 meals a day. It is always a real holiday without compromise for us
    Shirley

We have had 3 guests in our villa and when Jan and I travel, there is only two of us. By renting a villa, you are buying yourself a holiday where you are in control of when you get etup, how much you want to relax and how often you eat out or eat in.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    we have only one child and often stay in a villa. however we didn 't when he was little ( he is 15 now ) and i wish we had as i feel we would have had a much better time as a couple and a family, we would never leave him in a hotel room alone , even now , but we have often left in in bed and gone in a hot tub or jacuzzi at night ( in a villa ) as he gets older he tends to be up later than me !! but wish we had rented a villa sooner , but you live and learn , so enjoy , they are not small forever

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    We are just home and once again it was just me, graham and our eldest son. $ bedrooms - but only used 2 - but plenty of room in the other 2 to put all the shopping!
    Jean

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you do stay in a villa, especially with a little one you will wonder why you even considered staying anywhere else.
    We have a five bedroom villa and there are only four of us. The amount of freedom you will find will only add to your holiday experience. In the past when we have stayed in hotels in Europe we find we had to be in the room at 9pm as my daughters were so tired and like glasgowmary, there is no way I would leave them in a room alone.
    We have had lots of guests whose party has consisted of 2, 3 and 4.

Have fun planning your trip.[msnsmile2]
    Paula

A villa will give you the extra space that a hotel room will not. The extra facilities they provide is a real bonus. Having a pool to yourself is a real bonus.

Dominic & Melanie Graham