Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Free entry to Leu Gardens

Florida Chatterbox

Free entry to Leu Gardens

I have just been onto the Leu gardens website (www.leugardens.org) and notice they are offering FREE entry Monday mornings 9.a.m till noon. We are scheduling a visit in November, but thought you might want a nice relaxing morning out. You could travel on to Winter Park, which looking at the map, is only a few minutes drive away.
    Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/803.aspx

Florida Junior
    We visited here a few years ago, it was very beautiful and well laid out. It was easy to find and a nice change from the parks and shopping treadmill. We went on a very, very hot day and felt a bit drained afterwards but it was all easy walking.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Maureen Edwards
    I have just been onto the Leu gardens website (www.leugardens.org) and notice they are offering FREE entry Monday mornings 9.a.m till noon. We are scheduling a visit in November, but thought you might want a nice relaxing morning out. You could travel on to Winter Park, which looking at the map, is only a few minutes drive away.
    [/quote]

The offer above is still valid. There is a plant sale on 25+26th March, 9-5pm.
    Regards, Mark

something nice and different to see and do for not alot, i must admit to enjoying butterflys, so pretty!!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Have to say I hadn't heard of Leu Gardens before. However have now had a look at the website and added yet something else to our 'to do' list!

its surprising Tracy just how many "other" things there are to do and for so little price wise, will add this to next years list
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    I got married there [msncry], stunning to say the least.

Florida Chatterbox
    I loved the butterfly park at Cyprus gardens. It is nice to go to places other than the parks sometimes.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx