Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US High Temperature Record

Just heard on the radio that here in UK we are on a severe weather warning for tonight, with possible record snowfall[msnscared]Roll on next week, and bring some glorious Florida sunshine[msncool]
    Dawn Murray

Forecastin 6 " snow in SE over the next couple of days. Better set off early for gatwick on Sat!!![8D]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    It's almost time for Ms DeVilla's suitcase to come out again and I know where I want to be on this freezing Yorksire night as I sit in pokey, noisey hotel room dreaming of the Florida sunshine and a cocktail or 10 by the pool.
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    Can only dream of cocktails by the pool its freezing here,I hear we're in for worst snow in ten years,glad we are on the coast,we usually only get a little...[msnembarrased]
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

I'm in chilly Manchester at the moment, then to Bristol tomorrow and Friday and back to the SE with possible 6" of snow.

I'm off to Florida on 24 February and I can't wait - give me FL over UK any day!

Dianna
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2061.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Well this is Cardiff at 7.00 am this morning. I know where I want to be right now. Weather in Florida yesterday on my weather channel desktop was 76 degrees, it says its 30 degrees in Cardiff at the moment.

I know a lot more of you will have a good couple of more inches, and for many of you that are travelling today I do hope you are not too much delayed, your lucky things.[msnmad]
    CERI

A lot of snow in the Midlands Had to work from home today
    Spent morning helping people push the cars up the hill outside our house
    Hope things improve tomorrow

No snow here in the North-East at the moment but won't speak too soon as apparently it's on it's way [msneek]
    Pam

We were out at Xmas 2006 and enjoyed the Warm Weather also. Shame about the UK weather but it is nice to see snow.

Heading for Florida Xmas 2007 also so hopefully lovely warm weather again.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've just had our first cold weather in MA....it was -1....its now a nice 26...I thought I would find it cold back here after 6 weeks in FL...but the cooler weather there the last few weeks made it less of a shock...England must be getting all our snow...my kids said they only had a few inches while we were away..