Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Last Day

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packing and chilling by the pool

75 46.01%
  • Hit the Malls

33 20.25%
  • Magic Kingdom

10 6.13%
  • Epcot

3 1.84%
  • MGM

1 0.61%
  • Animal Kingdom

1 0.61%
  • Univeral Studios

1 0.61%
  • Islands of Adventure

1 0.61%
  • Celebration

8 4.91%
  • Something Else - do tell us!

30 18.40%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Last Day

We are fully packed the evening before. Last day we go out for a nice breakfast and then play some mini-golf. Then head out to MCO to bring back the rental car and enjoy a meal in the foodcourt. Flight leaves late afternoon.

we like to rest before the flight home and wish we had a few more days to lay around the pool. we hate throwing out the food. Can't take home. the only thing in food is usually a few bottles of the hershey peanut butter at the Walmart grocery store on highway 27.
    Randy Johnston

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We usually visit a shop or two then a game of golf

tracy

We pack the night before, after a special meal out with our american friends- then I am up early stripping beds and mattress covers and stuff- get that all washed, dried and aired outside so the house has that lovely outdoor freshness- love ironing those sheets and making the beds up thinking of the next guest enjoying them. Then its a last polish dust and hoover, and out by the pool with an icecream until its time for showers and leaving for the airport. I always have a tear in my eye when we leave- even if it is only weeks till I am back.
    Then I pick up something extra shopping in the airport that causes moans about hauling stuff about [lol] eat a light meal, and relax in the lounge until the flight with a good book and a drink at hand.

Florida Savvy
    For us it's usually either Magic Kingdom or Seaworld - Magic Kingdom because it really sums up Disney magic in a nice way before we go back home, and Seaworld because it's such a lovely park to just meander around (that said, most of the day there is spent on rides like The Kraken and The Manta![clap])
    Kate.xo

Florida Expert
    We normally drive to Fort Lauderdale the day before we fly back and have a last day soaking up the sun (hopefully). After making sure everything on our house is up to scratch we need the last day but one to chill out. Next morning we have a last sunbathe, a shower, then a leisurely drive to Miami for the flight home.[msncry]
    KJH

We go for a walk to Celebration after cleaning the villa .We have pack the night before and done all the things we need to do to the villa a few hours each days before .
    We love to walk around the lake at Celebration and sit on the rocking chairs and say not be long before we are back .our last meal we have at Antonios .
    Getting sad writing this as wished we were there now [msnsad]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Crazy golf is becoming very popular on our last day along with a last minute bit of shopping! [msnsmile]

Ali

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    On our last night we usually go for a round of crazy gold of I-Drive followed by a relaxing night on the balcony with bud light [beer] and take out pizza! Heaven! [msnsmile2]

Cant wait to go back in August - there has been so much built since we were last in Florida in 2007 [clap]