Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School hols flights - going cheap

Florida Chatterbox
    Well done on your flight prices. We've never flown with Delta,perhaps it's time we gave it a try.[msncool]
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

Great flight prices. We fly Delta because they also fly into Tampa, Sarasota and Fort Myers - so convenient for the Gulf Coast. Its worth checking back with them as there are always offers on.

Bernadette

Florida Savvy
    The flight is Manchester - Miami via Atlanta, Georgia.
    But it's not available anymore ..............

AA do direct flights to Miami, and often have great prices. Seats are very good with plenty of legroom, too.
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:AA do direct flights to Miami, and often have great prices. Seats are very good with plenty of legroom, too.[/quote]

If you are talking about Manchester to Miami you are out of date.

The Manchester to Miami service on AA stopped about a year ago. They now have a daily flight to Chicago and from April a daily flight to Boston(this flight has been seasonalApril-Dec, but might become all year round.)

Secondly the scheme giving extra legroom on all AA planes(called MRTC = More Room Throughout Coach) was not a commercial success and has been stopped. They now have the same legroom as most of the major airlines - a great pity. Everyone bleats about the lack of legroom and yet when AA offered more legroom for the same price it simply didn't attract enough extra passengers. It was the only reason I started using AA.

Florida Savvy
    Well, what was £430 when I booked is still available at .... ahem ...... £793. [:O]
    Good job I booked when I did.
    Ed's "top tip" for flight prices : at least once per day between September and march, type what you require into ebookers or Opodo.
    When you see a flight from anywhere in England to anywhere in Florida at £450 or less for the july / August school hols period, snap it up.
    Downside - we're teachers so have to go in school hols time [msnsad]
    Upside - we stay for 4 weeks.[:O][8D]