Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: pirate's dinner adventure

Florida Savvy

pirate's dinner adventure

As any body been to the pirates dinner adventure i have been told differant storys.
    [msnoo]
    dave

Hi Dave

I have heard mixed reactions as well, however I have to say that we really enjoyed it, we went a couple of years ago. It didn't seem to drag like Medieival Times did for us, and there was always something on stage. The stunts were very good and the audience participation was quite animated. Food was decidedly ordinary but it was hot and welcome after a long day at MK!! It had the bonus of no livestock, sand or sawdust - great if any of you are hayfever sufferers or asthmatics!

I would recommend it based on our experience [msnsmile]

Liesel
    Liesel
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2146.aspx
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2900.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi we went to the Pirates dinner show 2 years ago, and found the show really good fun, if u can sit near the front ur kiddies could be picked to go onto the stage mine did and they loved it.
    The food was pretty rubbish in my opinion but the show made up for that.
    We also went to Dixie Stampede which we found just as good if not slightly better and the food was yummy, but i guess it depends on the night and on your preference.
    have a great time.

Carrie

Florida Savvy
    Thanks for your coments
    son/girlfriend as bought us tickets for feb, and i bet you we are at the front row. They must think were stil kids becauses were always going to D.L You can not get enough of it. [msnsmile2]
    dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    this has been covered before so check out the search, you can pay extra for front row seats if they are available (some are accessible for people with mobitity difficulties) and this guarantees interaction for the children[msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Dave

A group of us went for my son's 8th Birthday last October, we thought the show was fantastic the main meal was nothing to shout about but it was nice.

If you go I am sure you will have a good night out.
    Carol & Rob
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1374.aspx

Florida Expert
    This is the one that has been recommended to us for when we go next.
    Maybe you could post a report on your return to help us make our mind up.
    Pegasus

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    We went to this show 3 years ago - we all enjoyed it , ages of our group 10, 14, 15, 18 and adults. It was good fun - as said before the food was nothing special. They chose quite a few people from the audience to take part and our daughter was one of the ones chosen. After the show the main members of the cast posed for photos with anyone who wanted a picture.

I would recommend it - but don't expect too much of the food - you are paying for the entertainment value!
    Frances

Florida Savvy
    thanks for the coments ,we are really looking forward to it
    - this holiday is only a short break, but we intend to pack as much as can in!
    [msnsmile2]
    dave