Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You are all to blame...

Florida Expert
    we visited every holiday for years when our kids were little and then ventured to other places. Now back hooked on Florida well and truly - as are sons now aged 24 and 21!!
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by joyce roberts
    we visited every holiday for years when our kids were little and then ventured to other places. Now back hooked on Florida well and truly - as are sons now aged 24 and 21!!
    Joyce
    [/quote]

Same here Joyce!

Ages of our children are a bit higher - 28,28,26,21!

I can't believe how popular holidaying with Mum & Dad has become! They never expressed any interest in coming with us when we were going to other places, but now, we rarely get a holiday on our own.

Am really looking forward to our trip in April when our eldest daughter, her husband and our two grandchildren are coming with us.

Sophie is only 3 and it will be her 3rd time out to Florida!! She's so excited already and can't wait to have a swim in grandma's pool!
    Christine

Agree with you all, very addictive. All my kids aged 16-32 wish to join us on our trips to Florida.
    Jan

Yes blame us please thats what we like trips to Florida. [msnwink]

I will be blameing you lot soon as we just have to book again for a trip this year [msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ALR
    I hate to have to lay the blame at your door but you are all responsible for me having had to book yet another holiday to Florida.[msnwink]

You all keep wetting my enthusiasm, and as I can't keep off this forum, I think you should all accept some of the responsibility.

ALR
    [/quote]

I always swore that I'd never holiday anywhere twice, and never did until we went to Florida - Still don't, unless it is Florida. I can't explain the addiction - but boy do I have it as well.
    Tessa

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1529.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tessa Childs
    I always swore that I'd never holiday anywhere twice, and never did until we went to Florida - Still don't, unless it is Florida. I can't explain the addiction - but boy do I have it as well.
    [/quote]
    Same here, we had never been to the same place twice till we started to visit FL, now it's a minimum of twice a year[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We alway said this and have been to loads of different places but we always seems to end up in Florida now. My four year old has been 7 times now and her first trip was not until she was 2.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tessa Childs
    [/quote]
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Expert
    Back in 1995 we decided to put home maintanance on hold and splash out on a holiday of a lifetime ,nine months later a belated souvenour arrived a 8 pounds girl whom we called Madeleine .Actually the older kids wanted to call her Orlando but we got over that . We returned in 1999 and we have returned every year since but we love it and in spite of some people wondering why we dont go elsewhere we reckon a Florida vacation is still the best value out there .
    Olive

We have been at least once a year for the last 9 years. It is not even worth mentioning going anywhere else in our house. No one wants to know.
    Graham

Florida Expert
    ...I have to agree with you all. It's not only Florida that's addictive but this forum is too[msnwink]

Still the villa's booked [clap][clap][clap]the flights too[msnsmile2] and I can start counting down to our next holiday in the Florida sunshine [msncool]

ALR