Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tower Of Terror

Hi Gerrarde,

One we all love is Aerosmith Rock 'n' Roll Rollercoster - I am pretty sure it is in MGM Studios - we always make a point of visiting, just for that ride - fantastic[msnwink]
    Dawn Murray

You are correct it is in MGM
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Savvy
    Just come back from Florida and the Tower of Terror was a real hit with sons aged 5 & 7. The lap belts are good, but even I left my seat on the way down let alone the boys!![:O]
    Laura

Florida Savvy
    We all went on it my kids are 8 and 10 at first when we got to the front of the queue my son who's 10 decided he didn't want to do it but we made him go on because he would regret missing it and when the ride started he loved it so i got the photo of all of us on the ride
    cmale35

last time we did it at Christmas, it shot up to the top, stopped, doors opened to look at park and straight down then up 3/4 way and down and finally half way and down! have to say shooting up caught us all by surpriseand i was in the middle with the lap belt! When did they change to lap belts for everyone??