Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: E2 Visa scams

Florida Chatterbox

E2 Visa scams

Tonight, at 19:30 on BBC radio 5, there is a report on visa scams. I heard some excepts from it this morning. Some people have lost a lot.

It seems to revolve around "scammers" saying they will set up businesses for people wanting to have a business in Florida whicj allows them to move there on an E2. Obviously the scammers want money up front. People have lost hundereds of thousands.

I think these programs are available as a Podcast after the show is broadcast.

John
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1127.aspx

This is all down to people handing oiver money without taking advice or doing homework, I have little sympathy, it is not unique to Florida. A freind has uts paud (0k for a business that does not exist in Spain (after declining my advice!!!).

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lesley and John
    Tonight, at 19:30 on BBC radio 5, there is a report on visa scams. I heard some excepts from it this morning. Some people have lost a lot.

It seems to revolve around "scammers" saying they will set up businesses for people wanting to have a business in Florida whicj allows them to move there on an E2. Obviously the scammers want money up front. People have lost hundereds of thousands.

I think these programs are available as a Podcast after the show is broadcast.

John
    [/quote]

SO Nieve
    Pity they did not put there money on lottery tickets same risk and if you win WOW buy one [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Martin, Agreed scams and con artists are not unique to Florida.

There are a couple of "standard" bits of advice on the programme such as "If something seems to go to be true, then it probably is".

John
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1127.aspx