Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8 seater SUV from Budget

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
    Just picked one up today from Budget - Ford Expedition - If you are going to utilise all 3 rows of seats then there is not much room left for luggage. I would say you would get 1 suitcase in behind the 3rd row of seats and it would need to be a thin one.
    This has worried me a bit. Anyone got any pictures? THe Ford Website only lists the EL model (extra length).

Roger, which models do Budget hire? Do they just keep the Expedition, or do they have other models, perhaps with more luggage space if all seats are used?
    Tony G

Administrator
    There are several model of 8 seater SUV (Excursion and Expedition) with large or small length. In most cases it is the larger version but this can not be requested or guaranteed.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tony G
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
    Just picked one up today from Budget - Ford Expedition - If you are going to utilise all 3 rows of seats then there is not much room left for luggage. I would say you would get 1 suitcase in behind the 3rd row of seats and it would need to be a thin one.
    This has worried me a bit. Anyone got any pictures? THe Ford Website only lists the EL model (extra length).

Roger, which models do Budget hire? Do they just keep the Expedition, or do they have other models, perhaps with more luggage space if all seats are used?
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    just got back from orlando we had a 10 day hire which was the expedition
    18 mpg over a long trip to hilton head
    we then exchanged for final 7 days in orlando and was given an excursion not
    as nice as expedition.
    budget tried to charge me a $4 per day surcharge for insurance on my return
    b
    ut refunded it when i complained.

Florida Savvy
    Hi Alex

What was the reason for changing your expedition for a excursion? How does the luggage space compare when all seats are in use?

Annette

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1714.aspx

Florida Junior
    i was looking for the $50 tank of free petrol the price being the same
    for a singe rental or two seperate rentals.
    there is very little luggage space when all seats are up 1 case only
    we used for a trip for 4 golfers going to hilton head had 4 sets of
    clubs and 4 large cases.
    all features in the expedition were electric including putting the back seats down.

Florida Chatterbox
    We had an Expedition from Budget. With all the seats up and in use there was room for 1 suitcase standing up behind the rear seats.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3389.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi,Are the back row of seats the same height as the front 2 rows or is it closer to the floor?

Florida Chatterbox
    I am so interested in this subject, trying to arrange a car for June but I also have a wheelchair to transport, is SUV high to get into? And can the seats be folded down? If so individually or together???

I would be so grateful if someone could answer these questions for me.