Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Stage Show - Finding Nemo

Florida Junior

New Stage Show - Finding Nemo

Hi,

I've just been reading that new for 2007 is a 30 minute stage show at Animal Kingdom - Finding Nemo the Musical, featuring puppets, acrobats, dancers and animated backdrops.

Just wondered if any one had been to see it yet or is it only opening later in the year.
    Lisa
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx

Florida Expert
    We saw this show in November last year. It was on a similar vein to the voyages of Ariel at MGM. You can see the people moving the props on stage but it's still quite good.

ALR

Gold 5 Star Member
    My son and niece watched this show when they went to AK on Tuesday, they really enjoyed it
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We saw it over Christmas. Get there for first show if you can because it was very busy for later shows. It was very good, maybe a little long for the young ones though.
    mike

Florida Savvy
    We saw this when visiting in December - there were four adults and all of us loved it.

One piece of advice - it is definately more impressive viewed from further back in the theatre. The side on view at the front was not as good.

We saw Nemo in December and thought it was the best live Disney show in any of the parks. As stated above, it is better to sit further back as some of the action takes place on the walkway behind the seats in the front section. I'm certain you will love it![msnsmile2]
    Glenda and Geoff

We also went to the Nemo Show over the Xmas period. Really enjoyed it. Would recommend a visit. Large queues when we were there but there is a large seating area also.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We saw it a couple of weeks ago and all really enjoyed it. It was a much better family show than "Tarzan Rocks"[8D]
    Ruth

Florida Junior
    Thanks for all the replies.

Sounds really good, I will definitely try and catch the show [msnsmile]
    Lisa
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ruth
    We saw it a couple of weeks ago and all really enjoyed it. It was a much better family show than "Tarzan Rocks"[8D]
    [/quote]
    I think "Tarzan Rocks" was pretty dreadful too Ruth Now a Finding Nemo show sounds like it has way more potential to me[msnwink] Look forward to seeing it next trip