Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: where to eat in Celebration

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sammibabe
    We got lost in Celebration.[msnembarrased][msnembarrased]After reading some of the threads on here I was adamant last time that I wanted to have a look. Saw some houses, some more houses and back out! However I do have a hubby who refuses to have a sat nav as the first few times we went there wasn't such a thing and we managed[msnmad]
    [/quote]OK, here's a foolproof way. From the 192 turn at the Water Tower entrance - the one with Joe's Crab Shack. Continue down that road until you reach the Bank of America on your left. Turn left just before the Bank of America and that road will lead you to the cinema, shops, restaurants, lake, etc. Depending on the time of day and whether it's a weekend or not, that should give you access to plenty of parking so that you can explore on foot.

For anyone who's been to the Market Street Cafe recently, do they still have fish with chocolate sauce on the menu? It sounds disgusting but really is surprisingly tasty!
    blott

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:For anyone who's been to the Market Street Cafe recently, do they still have fish with chocolate sauce on the menu? It sounds disgusting but really is surprisingly tasty![/quote]OOH Blottie - didn't see that one - mind you wasn't looking and probably wouldn't have looked twice if I'd seen it so can't help I'm afraid!!![msnsmile2]
    Alison and Danny

Florida Expert
    Thanks Blott. Will write that in my little book. I have a little book for all the things I read on here that I want to try, see or do next year, sad I know but I'll forget otherwise!