Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do the Americans get all the good things??

I remember seeing the scrubbing bubbles thing - there was one with a times release spray that you attached to the shower wall I think?

Thats the one, Susan. Unfortunately, I unpacked mine so that I could pack it in the suitcase, but I must have thrown out the metal piece that hangs from the shower head[msnembarrased] So be warned! I was able to improvise with some wire, so it works fine.
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Think it is made by the same folks that make the toilet bowl flushable cleaner, I remember seeing it advertised last week, like having maids in everyday or somthing like that.
    CDV

Florida Expert
    Well if you ask for faggots in the Walmart you might get a funny look or even a slap on the face hehe. OK what are faggots in UK terms..I know what peas are.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    Patti, they are a mixture of minced beef, ox heart, ox kidney, lambs liver and herbs formed into balls, wrapped in pigs caul, fried and put into onion gravy.
    Dorothy