Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Orlando magic

Florida Chatterbox

Orlando magic

Any recommendations/tips for taking a game in this March.

Will be with the clan namely, my wife and three boys aged 14,12 and 8.is it expensive. How long does it take and what about catering?

Cheers

Florida Expert
    Tickets range from $10 to $115.

Those prices are for the game against the Chicago Bulls on March 8th, but they may vary depending on opponent.

http://www.nba.com/magic/schedule/
    Chris

Super Moderator
    Although tickets can be very very expensive we have always just turned up and bought them on the door. 'Our dear sons' for some reason like to sit right at the back up high and these seats are not normally that expensive.

Florida Savvy
    We went to see them on 27th December, they were playing the Los Angeles Lakers.

There was 8 of us, including four children ranging from 4 yrs to 17 yrs.

We all had an absolutely fantastic time!!! The entertainment between quarters was fabulous - and we all had the traditional hot dogs and coke.

We were sat vitually on the top row - and I was worried that we would not see anything!! But we had a brilliant view!!

Can thoroughly recommend!! We wanted to go again on 2nd Jan, but we were due to come home on the 3rd, and just ran out of time!!!

Will definately book up again for our next visit!!!

Hope this helps..

Angela

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for this.

Any more views?

Florida Junior
    We went to the game on 2nd Jan, I paid $25 per seat very good value and good view, I think you would get a good view from any seat so wouldn't worry if you can only get seats higher up.
    The game lasts about 45 minutes I think - but - it takes 2 1/2 to 3 hours to play with 6 lots of time out per team plus the other breaks, so plenty of time for hot dogs etc.
    We all had a really good evening, my sons particually liked the cheer leaders!!
    Would recommend others to go.
    Penelope
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2143.aspx