Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats this area??

Florida Chatterbox

whats this area??

i'm wanting to know what this area is called as i want to rent a villa in this area if anyone has a villa to rent.

any help much apreciated..i know its on road to celebration of 192 at old town.I would like this area as we like old town very much..

paul and fiona

Florida Expert
    Is that the East side of Disney??
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

It would appear that the area you are discussing around the OLD TOWN is on the 192 east of HI 4 there are many estates for rental within 2/3 miles further east on the 192 .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

It's the first part of Celebration just off the main route in from 192. This is not zoned for short term rental as far as I know, however as the previous entry said there are many areas a little to the East or West that are.

Dave

Dave Lewis

The closest community to Old Town is probably Indian Wells, less than 1 mile away and situated off Polynesian isle Boulevard between 535 and 192.

We rented there several times in the very early 90's and it was so conveniently situated for everything, mind you, in those days there was nothing between the Travel Lodge and Denny's and no footpath either!!

The community is one of the older ones and I understand it is now mainly permanent residents although I have seen one home in Indian Wells advertised on OVF.

Good Luck with your search, all the communities, which ever you choose, are fantastically situated and nothing is ever really far away.[msnsmile2]

Liz

Liz we also stayed there a couple of times in the early 90s. Things have certainly changed since then
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's north village at Celebration, just behind the water tower, and there are no short term rentals allowed at Celebration - you can go and have a drive around though!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes - Celebration is a must to drive round if you haven't been before - but unfortunately you won't be able to stay in a home there.

You can stay in CELEBRATION as there is someone rents but they are very expensive .
    However near by is lots of other estates which have rentals .
    We have stayed in this area years back .
    MAUREEN

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mfairhurst
    You can stay in CELEBRATION as there is someone rents but they are very expensive .
    However near by is lots of other estates which have rentals .
    We have stayed in this area years back .
    MAUREEN
    [/quote]Then the people in Celebration are renting illegally Maureen as it's not allowed at all.
    blott