Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats this area??

I READ it in the telegraph in UK someone private then .
    May be a lease one .
    Did not want to give a bad word to someone .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    They do rent short term!
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bellaepovera
    They do rent short term![/quote]Sorry, if they do, then they're doing so illegally, as I already said.

Celebration does have covenants that fill an intimidating-looking binder, but they are no more restrictive than any others you would find in a similar planned community. They cover common sense items, like not parking an excessive number of cars or huge vehicles like campers on the street for inordinate lengths of time or keeping your house in decent shape, with no junk littering your yard. They are also aimed at preventing a transient atmosphere by restricting leases to certain terms and preventing short term rentals.

The covenants are meant primarily to protect property values. You can review them in full before you make a decision to move into Celebration, and if you are not comfortable with the restrictions, you can always buy a home in a community that is more compatible with your tastes.
    blott

Florida Expert
    we drove around this area on our last trip to Florida and it is lovely. However I personally would rather stay in an area which is set up for short term rental. There are lots of communities not far away - some are mentioned already. There are several communities for short term rental off highway 192 on Poinciana boulevard as well. These are a quick drive from the Celebration area which is nice to visit at night for a meal and stroll around.
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

To help out Jaff, as you look at Old Town, the nearest vacation villa communities to the right would be Formosa Gardens/Emerald Isles/Sunset Lakes/Lindfields/Indian Ridge [these are also near to Disney] etc and to the left are the Estates of Poinciana Blvd, such as Cumbrian Lakes, Eagle Point etc -which area do you want, for further info?

Have you taken a look at the community map on all the OV group websites? Here is the link

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Map.aspx

You will see all the communities mentioned and more, in relation to Celebration.

I do hope that helps.

I think there is a new short term rental building going on behind old town but dont know how far along it is. we saw it advertised for sale last year on the internet

Florida Chatterbox
    the map is very helpfull thank you...but i can seem to find cheap flughts at the mo...[msnsad]

decisions decisions....
    paul and fiona

Florida Chatterbox
    We got lost driving trying to get to our villa in celebration it was rather nice[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    ye we got lost many times and always ended in celebration...fiona said she would move their if we won lottery[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    paul and fiona