Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: what is cumbrian lakes like

Florida Newbie

what is cumbrian lakes like

Hi, we're considering a villa in cumbrian lakes and would like some feedback about this area.
    Thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hello Helen and welcome to the forums.
    Cumbrian Lakes is located on Poinciana Boulevard and is around a 5 minute drive to Highway 192 where you will find all the shops and restaurants you could find. A 10 minute drive will have you at the entrance to the Disney Parks.

Cumbrian Lakes has three lakes and plenty of conservation.
    Have a read of this information
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/orlando...ian-lakes.aspx

If there is anything else you need to know please ask.
    Paula

Florida Expert
    Couldnt have worded it better myself!! Cumbrian Lakes is a great location and very close to Disney properties with shopping and restaurants even a closer Distance. Have a nice vacation.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi, thanks for your replies. I get the feeling that Cumbrian Lakes is quite a new development. Is there still building works going on. Is it a good central location to get to the main theme parks?

Thanks for your help.

Helen

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Helen,
    Cumbrian Lakes is a fairly new community and there is no building work going on. I'm certain the last of the building work was completed over 12 months ago.
    It is a good central location to visit all the attractions Florida has to offer, the new road leading to the Disney entrances is actually off Poinciana Boulevard and you will find yourself at the Disney entrance within 10 minutes.

Have lots of fun planning your holiday.
    Paula

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've had 3 holidays at Cumbrian Lakes and found it perfect for us. Good location, nice modern community, no building work as far as I'm aware...
    Julie

Florida Expert
    To add to the comments above, Cumbrian Lakes is now well established and is a well set out gated community. There is no building work anywhere near and it is quite peaceful. There is a lovely walk around one of the lakes and many owners have fishing rods to use on the lake.
    Many of the properties back on to either a lake or conservation area.
    Good luck in finding what you want.
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx