Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: driving to universal from glenbrook

Florida Chatterbox

driving to universal from glenbrook

having a great time in glenbrook , weather picked- up now , traffic on i-4 awful can any-one tell me how they go from glenbrook to universal as i ' m sure some-one knows better than me !! we go 27, 192 then 1-4 . ( i also go miles for a shortcut in the u.k. so no change there )[msntongue]

Mary
    From Glenbrook go 27 to 192, take the 429 into Disney and through onto Osceola Parkway, Osceola to I4, J64B (I think).

Glad to see you are enjoying your holiday at Glenbrook.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    mark the weather is great and so are the sales, only the driving causing a little domestic moment! Still I manage to get lost in glasgow and I am a glaswegian. Thanks for helping,

Mary

glad your still enjoying yourselves Mary
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    i'd appreciate some driving tips Mary when you get back, we are staying on Glenbrook too, can i ask did you hire the sat nav and if so have you found it usefull?

anyway even with all the driving directions etc, it sounds like you are having a great time - shopping? [msnwink]

you'll be very pleased to know that i don't need any tips on shopping

Mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    no sat nav , but feel it would have helped the first couple of trips , today we made it there and back no problem at all , traffic was heavy although i have been here for new year before i have never been for christmas so i don' t know if it ' s the holidays or the roadworks . we usually come end of june , early july and find everything quieter . however the sales have been great and it has been a hot, yes hot day !! also had a really nice indian recommened by someone here on the forum ,so all in all a great day . can' t decide what to do tomorrow though so any ideas welcome. i 'm sure you 'll have a ball as all the homes here look well cared for and really beautiful , when are you off ? we are here again end of june and wanted to re- book but no avilabiltiy , so will try another villa from the forum . its all good !![8D] in case i ' m not back on tomoroow a happy new year to all
    mary

Florida Chatterbox
    There's a shuttle service from Glenbrook to the Theme Parks and Shopping areas.
    DM if you'd like a copy of the current timetable.
    Tony
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1379.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hi Mizzy,

Sent you a dm, we are at our villa on glenbrook at the same time as you, so if you need any help dm me and i'll give you my number.
    KJH

We aren't out at Glenbrook until late April. I must say we do like Florida in any month, looking outside it is safe to say the weather is better there than in Manchester.

Have a good new year.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
    Hi Mizzy,

Sent you a dm, we are at our villa on glenbrook at the same time as you, so if you need any help dm me and i'll give you my number.

Kaz
    [/quote]

thanks Kaz that's very kind of you to offer, i see from your profile that you are a special needs teacher and that you are age -1 [msnsmile2] sounds like a great offer of help so will drop the kiddies off with you then and see you later, much much later[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink] only kidding[msnsmile2]

Mizzy