Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wanted-Unused Florida Attraction Tickets

Wanted-Unused Florida Attraction Tickets

Hi, was just wondering if anybody had any unused tickets for disney parks, universal parks, seaworld or busch gardens?

We are trying to do Florida on a budget (if thats possible) and would appreciate any tickets that would still be valid in September 2004.

Please DM me if you do.

Thanks in advance

It is ilegal to resell tickets. Also a you have no idea if the ticket you are buying is valid. I really would not recommend you do this. Quite a few people get scammed by the booths selling 'unused tickets' along the 192.

Martin

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kezbabe

Hi, was just wondering if anybody had any unused tickets for disney parks, universal parks, seaworld or busch gardens?

We are trying to do Florida on a budget (if thats possible) and would appreciate any tickets that would still be valid in September 2004.

Please DM me if you do.

Thanks in advance
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you can't afford to do it properly then I'd suggest you do yourselves a favour and save up for another year before you go so you can do it properly. Holidays are miserable if you are watching every penny and have to miss out some of the best parts because of cost. It's much better to wait a bit longer any actually get to ENJOY the holiday more.
    Babblin Boo

Well i guess thats why i asked on here, and on the cheap i meant i'm not gonna spend £1500 the year before when i can pay £400 for 2 of us the day before and get the entire holiday for that. And yes i know its a gamble but for two of us.

I went years ago when i was a kid and know my parents got some tickets of friends that weren't used, i wouldn't have bought tickets off ppl in the street.

Gold 5 Star Member
    As there are only 2 of you then you can wait and book last minute deals and often save more by doing so, it all depends on the flexibility you have to make last minute plans etc I know some people with work commitments have to book their holidays well in advance (my sister in law has just had to book next summers holiday from work as other people were already boooking the scholl dates and she would not have been able to have any time off with her 2 boys if she didn't fix dates, so it means she is tied to booking those dates and wouldn't like to just take what is available when it comes to going away, so willl book her holiday soon. But if you have the freedom to go at last minute and don't mind taking a chance on what is left then it can be a good moneysaver (except for scheduled flights - mostly the cheaper seats are sold first and the closer you get to travel the more the flights cost, charters are sometimes sold off when they think they might have some seats left but again it depends on what is available.
    Babblin Boo