Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheres Ray and Sarah

Florida Expert
    Don't panic liesa you stillhave some of the "old faithfuls" to chat to

[msnsmile2][msnwink][msnsmile2][msnwink]
    Linda

awwww thats nice to hear Linda!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've missed seeing Ray & Sarah's posts too - hope we will see them back on here chatting away!
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi guys, thanks for the thread Liesa, nice to know I have been missed.[msnsmile2]

We sold our villa at the end of November, alot quicker than we anticipated having only listed it at the end on August. [msneek] The whole deal went through in 3 weeks from offer to completion. So for a while I was a bit shell-shocked to say the least. The decision was made to sell as a result of hubby changing his job and instead of being US based most of the time, he is now European based. Much better for his health from a jet-lag point of view but not as handy for the villa anymore. It was a tough decision to make but in the end had to be done, I am missing it and maybe we will own another one sometime in the future.[msncry]

On a plus point though we did have a great holiday in Chris Thear's villa, lovely setting and a few additional things to our villa like the Jacuzzi and games room, thanks for the last minute arrangements Chris, we had a fantastic time. Our friends that went with us have fallen in love with Florida too. We managed to have a real holiday rather than a working one, no trip to Home Depot.[msnwink]

I am going to continue to post on the forum, now that the initial shock of the sale is over I am feeling more able to do so. I have missed all you guys too.[msnsmile]

Sarah

its lovely to hear from you Sarah!
    have missed you, am sure you'll not be a stranger to florida or here!!
    welcome back to you and Ray xxxxx[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Hi Ray and Sarah

Great to hear from you again. I am sure it must have been a nice change to have a "real" holiday rarther than the usual Home Depot visits

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lovely to hear from you Sarah - so sorry you have had to sell your villa but really pleased that you will continue to be part of this lovely OV family [grouphug]
    Julie