Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Golf lessons

Florida Chatterbox

Golf lessons

Does anyone know where I can book golfing lessons in orlando?

We are out there for a week in Feb and I wanted to try and organise a suprise for hubby, ideally I wanted to book one days tuition, but I don't know where to start![msnembarrased]

are there any golfers out there that can help me??
    Caz

Gold 5 Star Member
    I am sure Jere had a lesson at Southern Dunes. Will check when he returns from work.
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Probably the best lessons avaialble are at ChampionsGate. the David Ledbetter academy. although it is very expensive.
    I heard Mr Ledbetter himself works from the Championsgate academy so you never know your luck[msnwink]
    Steve
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-748.aspx

Depending on your budget, most golf courses offer lessons but you could splash out and do the "Nick Faldo Institute" or "David Leadbetter Academy". Both very expensive.

Regards, Mark

The David Leadbetter Academy at Champions Gate will be expensive, but if you check out the web site (good golf tips videos) it gives a phone number email but no prices. I suppose it depends on the 'pro' and how far up the heap he is!
    As you are near to Highlands Reserve, Caroline, why not ask in their pro shop. I am sure they will have the facilities and if not played there anyway, it may give a chance of going on the Course as well.
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx

Florida Newbie
    You can try the'oneplanegolfswing.com'website.
    The pro who runs the website is Chuck Quinton and he gives lessons out of Windermere Golf Club. I had a lesson from him in Feb this year, and I would thoroughly recommend him. Cost was approx $125 for 1 hour. He also has a couple of dvd's which I think were about $75 for both of them, again, I would recommend them.