Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: wallmart near silvercreek

Florida Chatterbox

wallmart near silvercreek

my friends who r joining us in april have asked me whast the walmart near silver creek is like, can u help guys?
    is it a super one?

wrpac00
    South on the US27 about 1 mile from the jcn with the 192, turn left at the lights at Cagans Crossing.

Its a pretty big one.

Florida Chatterbox
    one on vineland rd is new and pretty big
    paul and fiona

Florida Expert
    another super 'wal-mart opened in Jan06 on the Hwy27 (north )near clermont
    Linda

For Silver Creek Community the Cagans Crossing Super WalMart is the nearest. It has everything and still has that fresh new look. As you turn off HW27 onto Woodcrest Way there is also a WinnDixie store which is pretty good and just up on US192 the is a nice Publix store.

Is there anything in particular your friends need in WalMart ? It has big food area, garden center, household, Hardware, Electrical, clothes and Toy departments like most of the Super WalMarts.

Florida Chatterbox
    hi DolphinV thx for the info, my friend actually is looking to buy bedding, ovenware and make up.all of which she believes is to be found in walmart.

thx
    Carrie

Carrie,
    Hugh selection of those in the Cagans Crossing Walmart, hope you have a few hours to spare [msnwink]