Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The hulk

Florida Newbie

The hulk

Deffinately do the front seat it is sooooo much better and well worth the extra wait.
    It is now my firm belife that all coasters should be converted to start in the way the hulk does its tremendous.

I was just thinking the other night that if I
    pluck up the courage when we go in March, I
    might try the front seat on Hulk!
    I hated coasters until I went to Florida 2 years
    ago but now I'm starting to enjoy them...especially
    Hulk...It's my fav !

Florida Savvy
    Yes the front seat is really great i love it when the ride launches off and your right at the front of it.

You have to sit at the front...its the best place to be on any of the coasters.

I've never understood the people who go on about sitting at the back for the best ride. I'd rather see all of the twists, turns, bridges etc than the back of the chair in front. This is especially true on Duelling Dragons.

And if my 67 year old mum can enjoy sitting at the front of The Hulk, Dragons, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Montu, Kumba etc, anyone can !!

Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Savvy
    Yes i totally agree with you its much better at that front you get to see all whats going on and all the twists your mum sure is brave to sit at the front or are you joking.

She was undecided at first, but then thought "what the hell" and went on all of the big coasters, sitting at the front.

I was a bit worried about her to start with, but she took them all in her stride.

She even came off the Kraken saying "was that it ?" !!

Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Newbie
    (I've never understood the people who go on about sitting at the back for the best ride.)

the back is better in some cases, but not the inverted ones , ie; when you hang off the track rather than sit ontop of it, because as you point out there is so much metal in the way you ant see anything.

The back of the coaster gives a faster ride down hill than the front of it.

Florida Expert
    I am not very good on coasters but I can go on hulk (and have the picture to prove it) because of the way it starts. The bit that I can't stand is the long, slow, steep haul up to the top. It makes me shudder just thinking of it but with Hulk, of course you don't get that. I still feel like I am going to hyperventilate while I'm waiting in the queue

Florida Junior
    Don't go on the front of the HULK when its raining. We tried it and it hurt like hell. Didn't see a thing spent the whole ride with our eyes shut.

Neil

Florida Expert
    With the old wooden coasters the back is the place to be. When you get the long climb up the front cars go over the top really slowly because half the train is still coming up the hill. It is only in the back you get a full run over the top and down the big drop.
    With coasters like the Hulk the front is definitely better - an absolute must of Duelling Dragons aswell. If you can't be bothered to queue for the front try and sit on the outside seats as this is much better than being in the middle as you see more.
    Angela