Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wether now in orlando

Florida Savvy
    And me! Not taking any risks though - have just packed scarves, jackets and boots amongst the swimwear and shorts as I do not like feeling cold and last year, as said previously, a few of the evenings were nippy to say the least. Can't go wrong if you cover all eventualities!

80+ and sunshine today in Rotonda West[8D] Arrived Wednesday and have been sitting outside each evening wearing short sleeves.
    Maureen Green

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Peppermint
    And me! Not taking any risks though - have just packed scarves, jackets and boots amongst the swimwear and shorts as I do not like feeling cold and last year, as said previously, a few of the evenings were nippy to say the least. Can't go wrong if you cover all eventualities!
    [/quote]
    Macys and JC pennys had some fab jumpers for sale in November (I needed them to pad out my new suitcases from Wal Mart!)and I bought some lovely boots at a shop in 'The Loop'... so you might do better leaving them at home and just buying them there in case it gets cold [msnwink]
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    where is rotonda west ? i am hoping near orlando!![msnwink][msnwink]