Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: e-tickets

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[i]

Make sure you have the return e-ticket with you for checking in. My hubby was asked (only ever once in years), to show proof of his return ticket (which was on his laptop as he had booked through the internet).

[/quote]

You are required to have a return booking from the US before you can travel outbound. In most cases this isn't an issue because the vast majority have return tickets with the same airline and the check-in agents can see that on the airline's system.

I have travelled to the US a couple of time recently on 2 seperate 1-way tickets and had to produce proof of a return ticket before they would issue a boarding pass. Easy if it's the same airline but a bit of a pain if they're different.

Florida Expert
    As i have just travelled and returned a week ago the e-tickets are standard and they are now using the kiosk (self check ins) which are almost now a must which i did not know at the time. There is a number you punch in and then shows your name, asks you other things and then you slide your passport thru it and your boarding passes are then printed right out of this machine. Kinda nice. You then bring your luggage and hand it to the security guys..fast and easy!
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    We have travelled with e-tickets for the last few years,if you book on the internet it is usually an e-ticket never had a problem.We have always used Dollar or Alamo but i am sure the company you have booked with will be fine.Have a great trip.

Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx