Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Osbourne Family Christmas Lights

Gold 5 Star Member

Osbourne Family Christmas Lights

Anyone who is going to Florida over the next few weeks are in for a nice surprise!

The Osbourne Lights are now Dancing Lights.
    They dance to the music at certain times during the evening.

They are already an amazing thing to see, but now they just got better.

We were there on Sunday evening and I was gobsmacked.
    It brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye!

Just love it!

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Chatterbox
    hi , anyone tell me what i ' m missing as i don ' t know about these lights[msntongue]

Mary,
    take a look at these photos:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_34985.asp
    http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_34987.asp

"
    Stroll down New York Street at Disney-MGM Studios as the streetlights fade and snowflakes begin to fall. Suddenly you're dazzled by millions of lights, dancing in synchronized splendor to a symphony for the senses with twirling carousels, heavenly angels — even Santa and his reindeer — amidst electrifying holiday music! Newly enhanced for this season, this enchanting spectacle is a Walt Disney World® tradition that makes holiday dreams come true"

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by glasgowmary
    hi , anyone tell me what i ' m missing as i don ' t know about these lights[msntongue]
    [/quote]
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

And it snows!!!
    Proper snow from a snow making machine that melts on your face[msnsmile2]

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    We were at MGM on 13th Nov when the lights went on what a fantastic sight it was,don't miss it folks.
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

we loved the "older style" ones, they brought a lump to my throat to but these will make me really cry!!!!

will have to go back in December!!
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    we loved the "older style" ones, they brought a lump to my throat to but these will make me really cry!!!!

will have to go back in December!!
    [/quote]

I Also loved the older ones, it was a great walk though the stars houses with the 3d glasses on, however it is a lot beyyet now as ndrew syas they Dance to the Music, it guess it is just like when you have seen the original specto, the current is never as good, but I am sure thet is only in your own mind as Disney never fail to Impress.

Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Expert
    I'm looking forward to this although have to agree that the old ones were pretty good, just the lights with some background christmas music to appreciate it in your own time.

Hope it doesn't seem like it's pumped up too much on steroids....and is still Christmasy.

Brizzle

Florida Junior
    we just got back on Friday after three weeks in Florida, still trying to adjust to our weather [msncry]

we managed to see the dancing lights and they are amazing, we spent over an hour just walking about and watching those lights and listening to the music. Although we never seen the old ones that some people have mentioned I am sure you will not be disappointed with these ones. Amazing, bringing a lump to the throat thinking about it [msnsad]

We checked The Osbourne Dancing Lights out Friday. They are amazing. Apparently there are approx 3 million Xmas lights that cover the whole of the street, they even have hidden mickeys in them so if your going keep your eyes open. Everybody was dancing along with the music also it was fabulous to be in. If your in Florida for Xmas New Year you have to go and see the lights. [clap]

Plus it Snows also

We never really new why they were called the Osbourne Family Lights, but we were told by MGM staff that, it was a Family who used to decorate there own house but got complaints from the neighbour so they donated their lights to Disney and Disney added a few more.