Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Women Drivers!

Florida Savvy

Women Drivers!

Having had a bit of an altercation with some road works yesterday and still feeling a bit shaky - I was sent this of make me feel better. Thought I would share it with you.
    Well it made me smile

Driving to the office this morning on the M25 motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner! I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!
    It scared me (and this coming from a bloke....) so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten up the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn BIG JIM AND THE TWINS, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL.

Women Drivers!!!!!!!

Florida Newbie
    funny story...
    I saw women working on their makeup only 3-4 times in Moscow, they just don't have time for it, they constantly have to struggle against ugly men drivers, terrible traffic jams and corrupted cops

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Very good and so very true