Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 3 weeks of laughs

Gold 5 Star Member
    Nelly,
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time, we always go to Florida with Sarah's parents, my mother-in-law provides us with many many laughs!!! One of her all time classics is accusing me of hiding her spectacles when she was actually wearing them!
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can I add my twopennorth.

We take care of our little baby grandson for half the week-and as soon as I get him I can't wait to strip him off and get him in the bath.

Why?-To get rid of his mother's smoke off him!

You can't believe that a parent would smoke near their baby can you?

We daren't say anything in case we upset the apple cart and we don't get to see him-but honestly can you believe anyone would be so stupid to risk their own child-it breaks my heart!
    Orlandobabe

Florida Expert
    Smokers feel they have a right to choose to smoke and I would have to agree. However I also believe that non smokers have the right to clean air unpolluted with smoke. Respect for each others rights is needed on BOTH sides.

Chris has the right attitude in that he would refrain whilst at a non smokers villa just as I as a non smoker do not complain when I visit a smoker in their home and they smoke. (Just wash all my clothes afterwards to get rid of the aweful smell.)

With regard to Nelly being asked for ID at 34, I would be flattered that someone could be unsure that I was over 21. Dispite the niggles I hope you enjoyed your holiday and thank you for your trip report.

Jeff
    Jeff & Dallas Myers
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/256.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We seem to have gone back to smoking again! This was originally poor Nelly's trip report, not the anti-smoking lobby!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Think I'll go for a smoke then
    Chrisj

Gold 5 Star Member
    Arggggh!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry couldnt resist that [:I]
    Chrisj