Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready for Christmas?

Florida Newbie

Ready for Christmas?

Hi Guys,
    It's been a while since I've been on the forum. I was just wondering, are you all ready for christmas? My neighbours are already decorating their houses!
    Am I just really behind or does Christmas seem to be starting earlier and earlier nowadays?
    I'm only about halfway through my Christmas shopping and am nowhere near decorating the inside of my house nevermind the outside!
    If my neighbours are anything to go by, I'm going to have to pull my finger out!![msneek]

Florida Expert
    We have a gift business and from August on people are telling me that everything is bought and wrapped and all cards written

Personally,I don't like the tree and decorations to go up til Christmas Eve,but since we are not there they get done when my daughter dictates (usually the sunday before)

However,I do find that it brightens a long drive to look at all the outside decorations

If anyone would like free tickets to the Nec Christmas show this thu to sun please dm me and I will mail them

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pure
    My neighbours are already decorating their houses![/quote]

How sad is that? [V]
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    got most of ours done...just kids to get now...i want one of those cars tv/dvd tvs...refuse to pay the price for it £130...tho prob end up paying the price
    paul and fiona

I am about halfway through my Christmas shopping
    We are off to Florida in just over three weeks
    Trying to get every done it's hard going but, will be worth it when I am on the plane [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    personally i think that it's far too early to be decorating for christmas

it's rememberance sunday today and our local council has strings of lights and decorations all around the memorial square which i think is very wrong[msnmad]

i like to put my christmas tree up no earlier than 12 days before and it comes down Jan 2nd, christmas doesn't seem to be about goodwill anymore it seems to be about consumer spending[msnsad]

Mizzy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I certainly have not started decorating ANYTHING!!![msnoo] I have about 3 gifts, but only because we bought them in Florida on my last visit[msnwink] Oh! And a couple of stocking gifts for our daughter (they tend to be ..get them when you see them!) I do think the whole holiday dominates for way too long these days!! Don't get me wrong, I love christmas, but...[msneek]

I bought one or two stocking fillers in Florida, but nothing else. Might take the cards to work tonight in case it is quiet
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    hav`nt bought any thing or even thought about decorations I love Christmas but don`t like to start it to early we always seem to be dashing out at the last minute buying things that we have forgotten.
    Have started buying some of my cards though so it`s a start
    kym

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    CDV