Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Blue Man Group

Florida Expert

Blue Man Group

The Blue Man Group are coming to Orlando at Universal Studios - just taken this from the UniversalOrlando website:

Experience the new face of entertainment at Universal Orlando Resort with Blue Man Group.

Their unique form of entertainment combines music, comedy and multimedia theatrics that creates a blissful party atmosphere that people of all ages agree is a totally outrageous experience.

World-renowned for their live stage shows, Blue Man Group now brings their eclectic mix of live music, fantastic percussion instruments, unexpected humor and so much more to Orlando—and the only place in town you’ll find a show as astounding
    as this is at Universal Orlando Resort.

Tickets for Blue Man Group can be purchased individually or packaged with your theme park admission. Click here for Blue Man Group ticket options.

Opening June 2007.
    [msnsmile2][clap][clap]

There is also talk of hosting a daytime chat show from Islands of Adventure in the old nickelodeon? theater
    Wilf & Sarah

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    i've been to see these a couple of times in vegas. the show is bizarre and amazing. go!

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
    i've been to see these a couple of times in vegas. the show is bizarre and amazing. go!
    [/quote]

Quite agree...we saw them in Boston a few years ago.

Florida Savvy
    Saw them on the telly a few months ago in the states, very entertaining.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by feathersonline
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
    [/quote]

Quite agree...we saw them in Boston a few years ago.
    [/quote]

We saw them in London in the summer, very funny, didn't know what to expect but out 14 year old wanted to see the show. We all really enjoyed it.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    I have to confess that I have never even heard of them. Does that mean I am not in with the 'in crowd'.
    Jill

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1688.aspx