Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney On Ice

Florida Expert

Disney On Ice

Hi all, my daughter (27yr old by the way), had said she would love to go to Disney On Ice in the Midlands. We have found out though, that it is on when we are away in Florida.

Does anyone know of any ice shows in Florida Oct/Nov time? We will miss the one at Gaylord Palms, it starts after our return.

Might just have to do with Narnia, although not the same at all.
    Mary
    Mary

Florida Chatterbox
    That is a shame. Disney on Ice this year was fabulous! Mind you I think I would rather be at Disney than Disney on Ice at home!!!!!!

Florida Expert
    Hope someone can come up with something. It would be nice to treat her, she deserves it.
    Mary
    Mary

Gold 5 Star Member
    What about Ice Hockey?

Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee - Florida Seals are playing 8 times suring November

If not, I think Disney on Ice is at Sheffield Arena (7th to 12th Nov)

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Junior
    Yes disney on ice is at Sheffield Arena in November. We are going on the 9th Nov. This year it is Princess Classics, My 2 daughters can't wait
    We went last year to Sheffield to see the vacation theme disney on ice and it was fantastic, kids and us adults loved it.
    Hope you get to see it.
    [msnsmile]
    Andy

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by AndyM
    Yes disney on ice is at Sheffield Arena in November. We are going on the 9th Nov. This year it is Princess Classics, My 2 daughters can't wait
    We went last year to Sheffield to see the vacation theme disney on ice and it was fantastic, kids and us adults loved it.
    Hope you get to see it.
    [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

We would have gone to see them but we are flying to Florida that week!

[msnsmile2]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

We went last week - it was fabulous - is it just me, or does anyone else get choked up at these things[msncry]
    Dawn Murray

Florida Expert
    Your not alone, I cry when I watch our very first trip to Disney back in 1994, when my son (now 15, then just gone 4) saw Mickey for the first time[msncry]. I also cry at nearly anything Disney [msnscared]
    vicky

Florida Junior
    Went to see Disney on Ice Princess Classics yesterday, excellent show with all the princess's. Kids loved it, just to see their faces light up and looking in awe was worth it. It almost brought a tear to my eye
    Took some photos and will post when I get chance.
    Andy