Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP ! ! Calabay Parc at Tower Lake

HELP ! ! Calabay Parc at Tower Lake

Can anyone tell me a little about Calabay Parc at Tower Lake. We are looking at a villa there for 2 weeks in March/April and would like some advice. Also, any suggestions about what are MUST HAVES with a Villa and anything I should make sure I confirm before paying. I appreciate all the advice.

Florida Expert
    Everyone has their own opinion on what 'must haves' there should be. But you should go with what you would like in a home. A must have to one person may be a 'not' must have to another. eg a lot of homes have computers. However, while this is desirable to some people, it is maybe not so desirable to others. Some folk do not want to go near a computer when they are on holiday.

Go with what you want and you will not go wrong [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Tower Lake is one of the newer communities, I believe it is now fully completed. It is close to a Large Walmart, which is certainly a plus in my opinion.Agree with Arlene, "Must Have" is a very personal thing. I am sure if you were to make an enquiry for that community through the sites above you will get a selection of varied homes which may help you decide on some "Must Haves" for your group.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi there,

We are owners on Calabay Parc at Tower Lake and yes, Phase 1 of Tower Lake is now complete except for a few places down by the lake. We are a gated community of 4 and 5 bedroom properties
    built to a high standard on decent sized plots. The general look of the place when you drive in is breath taking. We all offer pool/spas and lots of special extras like WI-FI and extra landscapings. There are lots of tower Lake Owners on this forum but only a couple of lucky owners managed to get an advert on this site before the listings closed! Like previously said, make a wish list and I am sure that there will something that will suit your requirements.

Trina
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3180.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I had a look there last month as we thought about downsizing and the show homes were very nice, some friends of ours have bought there but they have not started building their place yet so it must be on phase 2 but it sounds as if it is going to be lovely especially the houses they will build on the waterfront.

As to must haves, all done to ones family choices I guess?
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    From what we could see on our last trip, it looks like a very nice development, set back off the road by a lake.[msnsmile2] Very close to a large Walmart and a couple of nice restuarants.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes, there's lots of shops, banks and restaurants close by including the now infamous Mannys Chop House! Lots of fast food takeaways, beauty parlour/nail bar, Blockbuster Video, Winn Dixe supermarket and of course Walmart! We are also next to Southern Dunes Golf Club where you can also use their excellent restaurant facilities. [msnsmile2]

Trina
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3180.aspx

Super Moderator
    For anyone staying in the area definitely recommend the breakfast buffet at Southern Dunes Golf Club. Get there early though as a lot of locals also visit and it can fill up quite quickly. You can then walk it off afterwards round WalMarts!

Florida Expert
    Hi
    Tower Lakes looks really nice, we have been following its build from day one as some friends of our have bought on their. Also we were interested as our home is on Calabay Parc and we were interested to see if the houses would be of the same design. The lake outfront in breathtaking and the community is close to the I4 so you will be in the parks in no time. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
    Have a great time.
    Nic

Hi,, We own on Tower Lake, too, and can confirm all of the above. It is a really nice community, and phase one is practically finished. It is also very convenient for all your needs, and Disney is a quick drive away.

As for "must haves", everything is down to personal choice. Perhaps you should make a list of what your family wants and needs, and start from there.

Good luck with planning your holiday.[msnsmile]
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx