Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highway 27

Highway 27

Hi,
    I've rented a villa at a place called four corners on Highway 27. Although I've stayed in quite a few villas over there I've never been to this area. Would someone let me know what it's like and are there any restaurants and shops nearby? Many thanks.

Hi Ross and a very warm welcome to the OV site,
    i have found the main page for four corners, hope this helps, have stayed up on the higway 27 twice and it has changed a lot since then, lots of everything i think
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/orlando...r-corners.aspx

Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ross
    Hi,
    I've rented a villa at a place called four corners on Highway 27. Although I've stayed in quite a few villas over there I've never been to this area. Would someone let me know what it's like and are there any restaurants and shops nearby? Many thanks.
    [/quote]
    Hi Ross - and welcome to the forum!

Our villa is on the Highway 27 but is a couple of miles away from Four Corners.
    Why not contact the owner you booked from -we owners love talking about our homes and the area!
    One things for sure - you'll have a great holiday!
    Carole

Our villa is on the H27
    There are new shops & Resturants Been built

Hi Ross, and welcome to the forum. You will find this an excellent place to be as Highway 27 has many amenities, with new facilities being opened all the time. It is a lovely area, with great access to all the attractions, too.

There is a new SuperWalmart at Cagan's Crossing, just past the junction with the 192, and there are many new restaurants being built. There is a good Publix supermarket at Sandmine Rd, about 2 miles south of the junction of the 192 and the 27, and here there is a plaza of shops with take-aways and a couple of restaurants - a new British fish and chip shop is about to open, as well as a great new Applebys. At Cagans Crossing there will be a Chillis, Golden Corral and KFC, and already there is a Taco Bell and Long John Silvers. Of course, just round the corner on the 192 there is another Publix, a Papa Johns which deliver, and a 24 hour Dennys, plus a few minutes futher on a whole range of restaurants and eateries.

Not only do you have great facilities but the beautiful Florida countryside with orange groves and lakes is just a stone's throw away.

Hope you have a great time.

ellie

Hi Ross,

The 27 is a great area to stay in a villa. There are plenty of stores and restaurants along the road. They are currently buiding there and it looks like there will be even more soon.

I am sure some of the villa owners there will be able to help you with any other info.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    Ross welcome to the forum
    don't forget to check out Cypress Gardens at winter Haven
    just down the 27
    its a great day out
    Gail

Come out of Four Corners and turn right, go about a quarter of a mile and on your left you have a smallplaza with shops, takeaways (Pizza and Chinese) + Beef O'Bradys sports bar which serves snacks and a mini supermarket in the Walgreens - if you turn left at the traffic lights - right by Walgreens and go about 2 miles and then turn left in Champions Gate Boulevard, follow this for 1/2 mile and you come to another plaza with a huge Publix supermarket, a lovely little Italian restaurant, French creperie, Chillis (tucked round the back, nearer to the I4), there are also some other small shops, Oh and a subway, great for lunch on the go - Enjoy yourselves you've picked a great part of Florida for your holiday!
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Ross, I have a home on Four corners , I am of course a bit biased but I think it is a great place to be ! The Berry town plazza has a great selection of shops and restuarants which is just a few minutes drive away. The I-4 is the next junction away and from there you can get to all the parks and malls.
    Jean

Hi Ross,
    You've picked a great location with endless shops and restaurants within a short drive. There are several shopping plazas on the US27, at Champions Gate & on the 192 so you'll be spoilt for choice.
    Enjoy your vacation
    Jeanette