Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Very Giddy.......

Gold 5 Star Member
    Enjoy your holiday Dianne it's well worth the wait. I also spring clean before i go, and change the beds.
    Barbara

Confirmed the Taxi, counted out the Dollars, put them in my Holiday Wallet - ohhh they smell of America! Signed park passes, put them in the holiday wallet - put wallet back in safe, feeling sick - must have got a bit to giddy [msnscared][msnsmile2][msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Confirmed the Taxi, counted out the Dollars, put them in my Holiday Wallet - ohhh they smell of America! Signed park passes, put them in the holiday wallet - put wallet back in safe, feeling sick - must have got a bit to giddy [msnscared][msnsmile2][msnwink]
    [/quote]

Better leave a note on pin board to remind you to take holiday wallet out of safe [msnwink] Have a super time

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have a great time Diane, wish it was me but then I have only just over 5 weeks to wait.
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Hi

What flight are you on? We fly out Thursday am as well.

BA2037, normally fly Virgin but got the seats in World Traveller + for £422 each!! This week the same seats on the flight are £1600 per person!!![msneek]

have a great time

I can't find my American bank cards, they are in a purse thats kept seperate, John's going to kill me. They are for both our banks, Suntrust and Wachovia.
    KJH

Gold 5 Star Member
    How fabulous Diane We have only been back just over a week, and it seems such a long time ago. I keep reading about all the peoples trips in between mine it keeps me sane!! Have a wonderful time! Of course you will Jealous? You bet[8D]

Florida Newbie
    Doing the same thing, cleaning, finishing the packing, checking & rechecking tickets for everything. Have a great time, see you there!!!!!

Sally C

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
    Hi

What flight are you on? We fly out Thursday am as well.

BA2037, normally fly Virgin but got the seats in World Traveller + for £422 each!! This week the same seats on the flight are £1600 per person!!![msneek]

have a great time

I can't find my American bank cards, they are in a purse thats kept seperate, John's going to kill me. They are for both our banks, Suntrust and Wachovia.

We fly out 10.30 am with Virgin - if I see your plane I'll wave!
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by saldisneymad
    Doing the same thing, cleaning, finishing the packing, checking & rechecking tickets for everything. Have a great time, see you there!!!!!

Sally C
    [/quote]

I'll be the one with the black bags under the eyes because I dont think Ill be able to sleep!

Florida Expert
    Diane, have a wonderful holiday ,wish I was going with you . Just enjoy every moment.
    Olive