Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Very Giddy.......

Very Very Giddy.......

Finally nearly there - Fly Out Thursday am.

Spring Cleaned the house from top to bottom (why??).

Cases out and just started the packing. Can't settle down to any thing, just to excited.

19 months ago we started planning this trip and at last it's nearly here.

Mr M's last day at work today - he's just rung to say he caught him self whistling "It's a Small World", a tune that normally drives him mad!

So glad my forum buddies are here - no one else appreciates how exciting Florida holidays are.

Diane.
    Diane.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I get like that before every trip, i'm counting down the days until our next trip in December, only 50 more sleeps.
    Nothing comes close to the excitement of going on holiday to Florida.
    Have a great time Diane[8D]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm the same regarding the spring clean then I know when I come home I've only got the surface dust to worry about for a while, and somehow it doesn't seem so much of a chore when you know you're going to Florida in a few days.

Hope you have a great time, it's even more exciting when you've been waiting and planning. Don't forgeet to tell us all about your trip and if you find any new places to go, please share them with us.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    i hope you have a wonderfull time Diane, i can totally understand why you're feeling giddy having waited and planned for so long

for me the wait between our first ever visit and this next one will have been two years and now that i'm getting close with only 4 months and 9 days, the more excited i seem to be getting[msnwink]

and remember us when you get beack, we'd love to hear all about your trip, it keeps us all going until we get out there

Mizzy

thanks Diane, ill be humming that all afternoon!!
    he he he, i dont mind i love it!!
    hope you have a great time, we will be thinking of you!!

we all get like you so dont worry!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Thanks for all your kind comments - just packed my diary so I can do a trip report when I get back.

Diane.

I understand completly, spring clean the house before I go, get so excited. Went to Egypt early this year, always wanted to go there and it was fantastic, but I didn't feel the need to spring clean and didn't do the countdown either. Only Florida has this affect on me. Have a great time, take lots of pics and please share with us.[8D]
    Jan

Hope you have a great time

I just wish it was me!!!

Enjoy[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I clean my house before going away...unless someone is staying behind...then its not worth it....

I clean my FL home before leaving....when I open the door apart from the odd dead bug its dust free after 5 months or so....Fl homes are so easy to keep clean....when can be there a week before it looks like it needs a dust....

My parents are staying in our home whilst we are away - pet sitting. My mum has asthma so I try and make the place as dust free as possible for her. Plus it gives me soething to focus on rather than running around shouting "Im going to Florida"..........[msnembarrased]