Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa · Flights To Florida
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Very Very Giddy.......

  1. #11
    Gold 5 Star Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,228
    Enjoy your holiday Dianne it's well worth the wait. I also spring clean before i go, and change the beds.
    Barbara


  2. #12
    Florida Expert Madabouttigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,847
    Confirmed the Taxi, counted out the Dollars, put them in my Holiday Wallet - ohhh they smell of America! Signed park passes, put them in the holiday wallet - put wallet back in safe, feeling sick - must have got a bit to giddy [msnscared][msnsmile2][msnwink]


  3. #13
    Florida Expert Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Laleston, Bridgend Mid Glamorgan
    Posts
    1,329
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Confirmed the Taxi, counted out the Dollars, put them in my Holiday Wallet - ohhh they smell of America! Signed park passes, put them in the holiday wallet - put wallet back in safe, feeling sick - must have got a bit to giddy [msnscared][msnsmile2][msnwink]
    [/quote]

    Better leave a note on pin board to remind you to take holiday wallet out of safe [msnwink] Have a super time


  4. #14
    Gold 5 Star Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    10,599
    Have a great time Diane, wish it was me but then I have only just over 5 weeks to wait.
    Sarah


  5. #15
    Florida Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    LHR UK
    Posts
    1,143
    Hi

    What flight are you on? We fly out Thursday am as well.

    BA2037, normally fly Virgin but got the seats in World Traveller + for 422 each!! This week the same seats on the flight are 1600 per person!!![msneek]

    have a great time

    I can't find my American bank cards, they are in a purse thats kept seperate, John's going to kill me. They are for both our banks, Suntrust and Wachovia.
    KJH


  6. #16
    Gold 5 Star Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,893
    How fabulous Diane We have only been back just over a week, and it seems such a long time ago. I keep reading about all the peoples trips in between mine it keeps me sane!! Have a wonderful time! Of course you will Jealous? You bet[8D]


  7. #17
    Florida Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25
    Doing the same thing, cleaning, finishing the packing, checking & rechecking tickets for everything. Have a great time, see you there!!!!!

    Sally C


  8. #18
    Florida Expert Madabouttigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,847
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
    Hi

    What flight are you on? We fly out Thursday am as well.

    BA2037, normally fly Virgin but got the seats in World Traveller + for 422 each!! This week the same seats on the flight are 1600 per person!!![msneek]

    have a great time

    I can't find my American bank cards, they are in a purse thats kept seperate, John's going to kill me. They are for both our banks, Suntrust and Wachovia.

    We fly out 10.30 am with Virgin - if I see your plane I'll wave!
    [/quote]


  9. #19
    Florida Expert Madabouttigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,847
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by saldisneymad
    Doing the same thing, cleaning, finishing the packing, checking & rechecking tickets for everything. Have a great time, see you there!!!!!

    Sally C
    [/quote]

    I'll be the one with the black bags under the eyes because I dont think Ill be able to sleep!


  10. #20
    Florida Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,127
    Diane, have a wonderful holiday ,wish I was going with you . Just enjoy every moment.
    Olive


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •