Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Christmas is Coming - Personalised Tree Decs

Florida Chatterbox

Christmas is Coming - Personalised Tree Decs

My daughter is into crafts in a big way at the moment, (part-time job is in a Ceramics Studio). So thought I would list a few bits for her. She is selling personalised tree decs. Stockings measure approx. 6.5 cm x 4 cm going to 6 cm at the widest width. Available in green or red. £1.99 each with p&p at around 95p

Florida Chatterbox
    How do we order, these are lovely and so nice to keep.

Kim

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Kim - have dm'd you

Theresa

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Theresa,
    Received my decs. yesterday and I must admit they are just lovely, and certainly worth the money, even my girls who are 17 and 19 were really impressed, can't wait to give the ones I have ordered for my nieces to them, I am sure they will be delighted. Tell your daughter to keep up the good work and if she set up a web sight let me know.
    Thanks again.
    Kim

Florida Savvy
    Have to agree with Kim, mine arrived today and they are lovely. One is for my first grandson and as he has an unusual name its difficult to get things with his name on, thankyou.
    Teresa

I received mine yesterday and it is lovely -thank you so much . I hope your daughter is still doing them next year as it could well become an annual tree gift .

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi all

Thanks for the comments - I passed them on to my daughter, and is pleased that you liked them. We are hoping that she will be going into this in a bigger way next year. I will keep you posted.