Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doral Woods

Florida Chatterbox

Doral Woods

Has anyone heard of Doral Woods, apparently it is 10 minutes south of the 192, any info would be appreciated.

Florida Savvy
    Hi
    Prior to buying our own home we always stayed at Doral Woods, its about 8 miles south of US192 along Poinciana Boulevard and is on the left of the highway.
    It is a fairly small quiet community with more residential homes than rentals.
    It is surrounded by a conservation area, we would recommend Doral Woods as long as you don't mind the drive (we never did)
    regards
    i r j taylor

Vanessa, Doral Woods is a really lovely area and if I did not have our home at Countryside Manor I would buy there. The homes have a lot of spaces between them and there is a lovely natural feel to the area, being surrounded by conservation as it is.

There are lots of natural to do near by too, such as Boggy Creek airboat rides, Horse World, Two nature conservation centers where you can go for walks and the Disney's Nature conservation center offer buggy rides on a Sunday too!

If you need anymore info please just ask [msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you for your advice, we were a bit concerned that it maybe near to the mobile home sites on Ponciana Blvd.

I will check with my friend over the weekend who has a house on Doral Woods, but I certainly have not noticed any mobile homes sites near there.

Stayed at Doral Woods twice, brilliant site, loved it there. Never saw any mobile homes there.
    Jan

Florida Chatterbox
    Thankyou all very much, how much of a drive is it to restaurants etc?

About 15 - 20mins to the better restaurants on the 192.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by vanessag
    Thank you for your advice, we were a bit concerned that it maybe near to the mobile home sites on Ponciana Blvd.[/quote]The only mobile home sites that I can recall on Poinciana Boulevard are at the 192 end (not far from Perkins on the corner of Poinciana Boulevard) and they're certainly nowhere near any of the vacation home communities.
    blott

Florida Expert
    Doral Woods is a beautiful area and there are no mobile homes near this community.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx