Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: live chat

Gold 5 Star Member

live chat

can soomeone enlighten me on the villa guests live chat area of the website

i've been a forum member for about a year now, oh how time flies when you're having fun planning your florida holiday[msnwink]

i have used the live chat just a few times usually chatting to another person from the slimming topic and last night i had a few concerns that i've never had a problem with before

we had someone log on who i was a little unsure about, am i right in presuming that the live chat is only available to forum members or is it open to guests just visiting the site too

if it is open to guests too, why?

would it now be better in the interest of safety to password this section or to only make it available to forum members

Mizzy

we had lots of problems like this before Mizzy, we had outsiders so to speak who would come in and swear at us then go, also we had someone pretend to be someone else and they were very rude, we stopped using it unfortunately, but anytime you want to chat i would be happy to come to chat with you!!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Remember the good old days Liesa? Fridays with a glass of Baileys.
    KJH

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I had not realised some non-members would be so sad as to abuse the live chat by doing that. I've just amended the forum code so you have to be logged into the forums to gain access to the chat facility and by being a member, you have to provide a valid email address that we verify as existing.

This should stop people abusing the system in future so please do avail yourself of the chat facility as it's there to be used [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
    Remember the good old days Liesa? Fridays with a glass of Baileys.
    [/quote]

yes Kaz, i remember them well!! maybe one evening we can get in for a chat and a baileys?

Thanks John [beer]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    I had not realised some non-members would be so sad as to abuse the live chat by doing that. I've just amended the forum code so you have to be logged into the forums to gain access to the chat facility and by being a member, you have to provide a valid email address that we verify as existing.

This should stop people abusing the system in future so please do avail yourself of the chat facility as it's there to be used [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

thnak you[msnsmile]