Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kissimmee neighborhoods?

Florida Savvy
    Celebration has good schools too but you would need to live in one of the communities around it which has qualifies for attendance.

Florida Newbie
    Some areas in Osceola County [ Kissimmee ] do qualify for the schools in Celebration. We live in Kissimmee and our son first went to Celebration High School.Unfortunately the education standard was so far behind that we took him out. He now goes to the Celebration Academy a private school in the centre of Celebration.He has been there for a year now and is doing so well and dare i say enjoying it too.[msnsmile2]

Thanks for all the input! No kids, and no plans for kids, so schools aren't an issue. I do want a somewhat decent yard for my dog (although, we have such a small yard now, anything is an improvement). I've been looking on realtor.com alot and it seems like most yards don't have fences though. Is this a homeowners association thing, or is it just not common?

Florida Newbie
    Yes if you live on a sub division you have to apply to the Home Owners Assosiation first before putting the fence up.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rnin02
    Thanks for all the input! No kids, and no plans for kids, so schools aren't an issue. I do want a somewhat decent yard for my dog (although, we have such a small yard now, anything is an improvement). I've been looking on realtor.com alot and it seems like most yards don't have fences though. Is this a homeowners association thing, or is it just not common?
    [/quote]

Our HOAs has no problem with you putting a fence up....but we don't have large gardens...you do need to ask...but if other people have fences where you pick to live I can't see you having any problems...

Florida Expert
    There are homes off of Pleasant hill in the $375K range and by Lake Toho.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    Now's the time to buy. Prices are falling. Most sellers will look at most offers.
    A 3/2 that would have fetched around 325k last year is now around 290k.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Junior
    Yes, lots of truth to flyrr100's comments. Some great bargains are coming on line and amazing because there's NO ONE in the Disney area to compete on buying the properties! House I was looking at last year for 359K is now 289k because the owner/investor is stretched too thin on other investments.

Florida Newbie
    We have a rental property in liberty village. It is a mixture of local and rental propertys we find this very homely. The school bus comes round the estate as does the ice cream van and local children playing after school. We have made friends with people who live on the estate and they are very friendly and keep an eye on our home when we are not there. It is close to the 192 and all the local amenities. We looked at a lot of estates and found this one to be the best if you want a homely enviroment to live in.

Lindfields doesn't have an HOA -some parts of it are lovely...........nice position for Disney etc
    If you are moving down to live, you do not want a rental community- check out Beazer Homes -we went to look at some lovely homes at Easter -near to Orlando and airport for work- the decor and layout of these homes was fabulous -I will find the name for you -all had private fenced inyards, andlovely open spaces through the estate.