Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Florida Chatterbox

Tickets

I,m all set to go - villa booked just got to do the car hire bit. Question is - I may have posed this weeks ago - what tickets to go for - is it cheaper to get them here or wait till I get to the gate? I cannot walk too far so is a 3 day pass a good idea - can I come in and out of the parks if I want to do a morning - rest in the afternoon and then go back later? CAn I hire a wheelchair at the gate? So many questions but I guess you experts will put me right. Be grateful for some tips.

Lisi

Florida Savvy
    Hi

You should go to the Universal website for their tickets as they have got a deal at the moment which is valid until 31 Dec to use until 14 Jan 2004 you pay for 2 days and get 3 days free if not there is a link on this site for a site called the undercover tourist I think they seemed to be about the cheapest place that I had seen this site also has good deal and Thompson the travel company each time we have been had good deals the girl at the ticket booth in Universal could not believe how much we had payed for ours and last I knew you could call into the shops over in Florida without being a guest they have a shop on I Drive and one in Kissimee as well

Hope this helps
    Sarah
    Sarah

Hi,

Orlando Villas do good ticket prices and car hire. They also do the exta day free on the universal 2 day pass.

Disney do not do 3 day passes so you would have to buy single day tickets at the gate. It is cheaper buy your tickets before you go.
    You can hire wheelchairs at the parks but it is cheaper to hire them elsewhere.

martin
    quote:Originally posted by lisi

I,m all set to go - villa booked just got to do the car hire bit. Question is - I may have posed this weeks ago - what tickets to go for - is it cheaper to get them here or wait till I get to the gate? I cannot walk too far so is a 3 day pass a good idea - can I come in and out of the parks if I want to do a morning - rest in the afternoon and then go back later? CAn I hire a wheelchair at the gate? So many questions but I guess you experts will put me right. Be grateful for some tips.

Lisi

Florida Newbie
    Hi Martin

Where can you hire the wheel chairs from as my Mum will need one for the parks.

Cheers

Burgessfamily[8D]

Florida Savvy
    Hi

You can hire the wheelchairs at the parks you go to the guest relations booths just inside the park they rent childrens carts as well
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Hi Martin

Have you the name of the company that you can hire from outside the parks.

Cheers

Burgessfamily

Florida Newbie

I guess it is cheaper to get your tickets before you go, and we used www.worldwide-attractions.co.uk (tel: (0)1273 846 154) who have a good website and experienced staff in the UK who know the attractions well. They can arrange a hire car for you also. We got the whole package *(excepting flights) thru them.

There seemed to be plenty of visitor buggies for kids and wheelchairs provided at all the big theme parks I visited this month.

Have a good trip.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Burgess family,
    I have just arranged an Electric scooter for one of my guests going out to my villa. They also supply wheelchairs. He will deliver to your accommodation and collect. The name of the company is Walker Medical.
    Tel: from the UK is 001 407 518 6000
    or e.mail Bob@walkermobility.com or take a look at their website www.walkermobility.com. They are alot cheaper than hiring from Disney, but you would need to pay the hire for the duration of your stay. Hope this helps
    Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/803.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks to you all for your replies. I have left it too late to get tickets here but hope I will be OK when get there. I have to play it day at a time as I never know how far I can walk. We are arriving on 14th to crescent lakes and I can hardly wait!

Lisi

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Lisi

You can still order your tickets from our site www.park-tickets.co.uk and pick them up when you get there. The office to pick them up from is not far from Crescent Lakes (great location!) .