Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Take your swimsuit!

Florida Savvy
    Lovely Photos.

We quite often checkin our bags at Downtown Disney (If travelling Virgin) and then to Gatorland before coming home.

Beware though - there is a reptile show and they were asking for volunteers so I was pointing to Hubby - and - yes they picked me as punishment. I had to hold the bottom end of a huge yellow snake !!! I had to do it as my 4 year old son was watching and I knew that he would do it, so I had to be brave [msnscared]

Clair.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/495.aspx

I still haven't made it to Gatorland, but must do it next time, it sounds as if it is something my 5 year old boy will LOVE!
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Dawn, you MUST do gatorland, you are missing out on so much. I love it there.

Christine, I have a photo of my 2 year old on that gator....thing is he is now 18!!!

He was also allowed to ride a huge tortoise, don't know if it is still there. We have been meaning to go back
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Gatorland is a fantastic 1/2 day attraction. We've been there 3 times and they seem to keep adding and improving. Don't miss the shows - I think there were about 4 different ones last time we were there. Some of the exhibits are really exceptional - my kids loved getting to go inside with the lorikeets and feeding them.

Florida Chatterbox
    The giant tortoise is still there. We went last year and he/she was near the side of the pen. Other visitors were tapping it on the shell but I spent some time stroking it under the chin which it seemed to enjoy. Could have stayed there all day but MOH gets restless standing in one place too long.